Their soft, fluid action presents an extremely lifelike, possibly even more natural than rigged dead-bait. Secondly, soft baits come in a multitude of colors allows an angler to quickly dial in custom color combinations to suit any situation. And lastly, they’re easier and faster to rig than real bait. (Cheaper too!)
Why Big Game Daisy Chains?
- Simulate a small pod of bait being chased.
- Rigged with 200lb mono.
- 10inch Hogy Teasers rigged dropper style.
- 14inch Hogy Stinger or Blue Max! Trolling Head.
- 4x Strong 11/0 Tuna hook
- Professionally Crimped.
How to Rig Your own Slow Troll Daisy Chain
- Crimp stainless solid ring to chafing gear
- Slide three barrel crimp up main line.
- Crimp teaser lines “dropper style” equal distance apart.
- Crimp bait keepers to teaser lines.
- Screw teasers onto bait keepers.
- Attach your favorite stinger bait. We recommend using the 14inch original or Blue Max! Trolling head. ( Remember to use the hook stopper for trolling heads.)